Top Stories

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HTC Thunderbolt: Or Why I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love Rumors

HTC is known for some great phones but if what some rumors I've heard were true, this new 4G Verizon Phone dubbed by sources as the "Thunderbolt" this phone seems like the messiah of phones.  Here are the alleged specs:


-1.2 GHz Dual core MSM8960 Snapdragon Processor 
-Gingerbread (Android 2.3)
-An 8 megapixel back camera with a dual LED flash
-A 5 megapixel front facing camera 
-16 GB onboard storage
-1800 mAh battery
-4.3 inch screen


If this were to be true it would hands down be the best Android phone to date.  But that is the big word, IF it is true.  I have serious doubts about one thing: the 5 megapixel camera on the front.  If the Droid Pro needed a hump for it's back camera, I'm sure it'll be a chore to put one on the front of this giant.  Though, I am still keeping my fingers crossed until we all find out at CES on the 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment